AREA OF THE UNIVERSITY
Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Viklang Vishvavidyalaya will be operative not only in India but in the whole of the world.The university will accept any disabled person from all over the world without any distinction of caste and creed.There is no alternative for disabled except this university because this will be the first and only university of its nature in the world.
DETAILS OF THE BUILDING IN THE FIRST PHASE OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE UNIVERSITY:
1. GROUND FLOOR : The classes of Higher Secondary and Higher Education for visually disabled and physically disabled students will be located on the ground floor. Their facilities for hostel and mess will also be on the ground floor.
2. FIRST FLOOR: Deaf and Dumb Students and mentally retarded students will undertake their classes on the first floor.The Administrative block will be also be located on the first floor.
3. SECOND & THIRD FLOOR: The space on the second and third floor will be used for residential accommodation of teachers and other employees of the University.
4. LANDSCAPE: Since the land acquired for the university was uneven while undergoing its level, suitable arrangement has been made for drainage and parking facilities and they will be appropriately decorated and landscaped.
5. AVAILABILITY OF LAND: The land has been purchased by the president of Sansthan itself and more land will be purchased depending upon the requirement.The Sale Deed pertaining to land is enclosed.
6. PROPOSED EXPENCESS ON THE PLAN:
Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Viklang Shikshan Sansthan has spent about Rs. 17 Lacks for acquiring 15 acres of land. The approximate cost of construction of building etc. on this land is Rs. 17 Crore 90 Lacks.
DESIGN AND DRAWING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND NON-RESIDENTIAL BUILDING.
This proposal contains estimated cost and is subject to change by the Engineers and Office Bearers of the University
HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
1. Higher Secondary School will have three departments:
(a) School for visually disabled.
(b) School for physically handicapped
(c) School for deaf and dumb.
2. All these three schools will be up to the standard of 12th class and will be operated in the same campus.
3. The building will be U Type building and there will be a total 12 classrooms for visually disabled in one wing. In the wing opposite to this wing will be 12 rooms for physically disabled student.
4. This U shaped building will have two wings as above and both the wings will be joined by the third wing which will comprise of premises for office and administration. The outlet of rooms will be such that the office of the Principal will be in the center and on either side there will be office of the principal, the store room, the staff room, the music room, the handicapped room and library and common room. There will be total of 12 rooms and will be known as Administration Block.
5. On the Second Story/First Floor of the Administration Block will be 12 rooms comprising of school for deaf and dumb. Since the deaf and dumb students are otherwise healthy, they will be more comfortable on the first floor.
6. Thus, there will be total 36 rooms on the ground floor and 12 rooms on the first floor.
HOSTEL AND MESS FOR HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL:
1. 50 meters away from the school campus will be located the hostel and mess. This hostel will be suitable for 250 students. There will be suitable for 10 students and will be of the size of 18 *36’.
2. A total of 13 hostel rooms will be required if 20 students are accommodated in one room.
3. The mess will be located in the center of these 13 rooms. There will be one big hall in the mess where students will take their food while sitting. There will also be a big kitchen and one attic/ store for storing food.
4. Therefore, there should be a minimum and maximum of 20 rooms of these three schools.
BUILDING IN THE RESIDENTIAL AREA
1. Houses of the Chancellor vice Chancellor and Guest House. This will be VIIP construction.
2. Residence of office General Secretary (3), Residence for Supervisor (2), residence for Addl.Secretary (1), Residence for Principal, Administrator and Finance Manager (3). There will be total of 10 A-Class houses.
3. 15 residences/rooms of B-Class category will be required for Lectures, Assistant Secretary, Administrators, Warden And Trainers.
4. 25 C-Class houses for clerical staff.
5. There will be 25 one-room houses for Class 4 Employees.
(a) There will be a Central Library for the University.
(b) There will be a Conference Hall/Prayer Hall.
(c) An accommodation for the Brail Press.